Something isn’t right in your life right now. And you’re here because you want solutions. You’re looking for
- Improved health and possibly weight loss
- Increased fitness and a more active life
- Less stress and worry in your personal and professional life
- Boosted confidence in yourself and abilities
- The feeling of life-long happiness and success
You understand that by educating yourself with the proper resources, surrounding yourself with the right people, and committing yourself to change, you will find success. Success isn’t easy but you appreciate hard work. You’re here to work and we’re here to show you how.
Success, confidence, better health, and a happier life can all be YOURS.
Blue River Health is founded upon six pillars of total body health and wellness:
- Nutrition and Hydration — Health begins on the inside!
- Energy and Time Management — Make your life work for you–not the other way around.
- Sleep Hygiene — Our bodies can’t function optimally without sleep!
- Exercise and Movement — Learn how to become and stay active, for life!
- Stress Reduction — Letting go of unwanted stress improves health instantly.
- Personal Growth and Development: Building your confidence account is key for ultimate success!
Unlike most coaching programs, Blue River Health and Wellness doesn’t focus solely on food and fitness to boost your health–we focus on YOU and what you need to become your best version of you.
In order to gain complete and total body health and wellness, you need not just a healthy body, but a healthy mind, confidence, energy, rest and relaxation, reduced stress; and an active, fulfilling, healthy lifestyle.
Blue River focuses on the whole you–from emotional health and happiness, all the way to helping you meet your fitness goals, increasing your nutritional health, and boosting your mood, energy, and confidence.
- You will learn the strategies for lifelong success.
- You will learn how to motivate yourself and inspire your family.
- You will start to understand the picture of better health and develop habits for lifelong success.
- You will overcome fears and meet your goals and learn methods that help break bad habits.
- You will learn how to choose better foods for you and your family.
- You will learn how to exercise in a way that best suits your ability, goals, and needs.
- You will learn how to get more sleep, increase your energy, manage your time better.
- You will learn stress-reducing tips that help you relax and balance your moods.
- You will find confidence and happiness in your choices, your health, and live life feeling successful.
- You find your WHY.
Why are you really here?
Have you ever wondered why America’s health seems to be declining, yet there are more health clubs, gyms, books, websites, magazines, podcasts, Pinterest pages and Instagram accounts that are centered around health and fitness than ever before?
Just as the corporate health world is trying to make it easier for you live a healthier life, the food industry, entertainment industry, and technology industry is also helping to make our lives lazier and much more sedentary than they’ve ever been.
It’s really easy, and much more convenient these days, just to come home from work–tired because you worked so hard!–and just crash on the couch. Order take-out. Download a movie. Reward long day with a glass of wine, and stay up too late with the kids or spouse. Before you know it, it’s 11pm, you haven’t had your veggies, you skipped the gym, only had two glasses of water throughout the day, and you’re off to bed an hour too late.
And you may even be mad at yourself for not doing more. Depressed. Losing your confidence. You’ll try again tomorrow. You’ll do better. But tomorrow comes and your day is longer because you lost sleep from the night before. The take-out you ordered gave you acid reflux all night, and now you’re sleep-deprived and you ate donuts for breakfast because you’re craving sugar for energy.
You start to ask yourself, Why can’t I be better? Why can’t I follow through with my plan, and why do I always quit what I start? Where’s my motivation? Where’s my WHY?!
Blue River wants to help you find your Why: Your reason that matters the most to you. Your motivation. What’s inside you that you haven’t seen yet. The part that lets us help you reclaim your focus and take back your health, one step at a time.
Are you ready to be a Blue River Client?