1. Nutrition and Hydration — Health begins on the inside! Nutrition is on the bottom of our pyramid because we believe it is the base. Understanding food and YOU is essential to having energy, moving well, sleeping better, feeling emotionally stable, and providing the vitamins and minerals your body needs for fighting disease and taking care of itself. Nutrition is the foundation for better health.
2. Exercise and Movement — Learn how to become and stay active, for life! Nutrition may be the foundation of your house, but every house needs walls. Being active and mobile is essential for a happy, confident, energetic, and longer life!
3. Sleep Hygiene — Our bodies can’t function optimally without sleep! Poor sleep hinders every circumstance of life. From the choices we make over foods, all the way to developing life-threatening diseases, sleep is one of the most critical elements of health.
4. Energy and Time Management — Make your life work for you–not the other way around. We live in a busy, busy world. Being tired and not having the time or energy to spend with those you love will not lead you to a path of happiness or renewed health. Being able to manage your life, your family, and still have energy in the process is a lot simpler than you think…and healthier too.
5. Stress Reduction — Letting go of unwanted stress improves health instantly. Simply, stress kills. Who wants to be under tension his or her whole life? No one! No one likes to be constantly stressed and no one likes being around a person who is always stressed. Stress leads to poor health, disease, and yes–a shorter life span.
6. Personal Growth and Development — Building your confidence account is key for ultimate success! At the tip of our pyramid, you’ll find happiness. When you know what works best for your body and you understand how to manage your life, organize your priorities, reduce your stress, and eat great foods–you will be on the road to increased confidence and rejuvenated happiness.
Isn’t that what we all want in the long run anyway?
REVAMP Your Health has been written to help you work on all six pillars of your health: the WHOLE you matters.