Do you want to feel leaner, stronger, happier, less stressed, and more alive?
Stephanie Walker has helped countless readers and clients REVAMP their health in order to accomplish each of these goals, and she has written this book to help people just like you.
A healthy life is NOT about cutting calories or eliminating certain foods. A healthy life is NOT about overtraining in a quest for “perfection.” And a healthy life is most definitely NOT about stressing over the scale, your body image, and the health decisions you need to make.
Revamp was written to help you in these six phases:
- Nutrition and Hydration — Health begins on the inside.
- Exercise and Movement — Learn how to become and stay active, for life.
- Sleep Hygiene — Our bodies can’t function optimally without sleep.
- Energy and Time Management — Make your life work for you — not the other way around.
- Stress Reduction — Letting go of unwanted stress improves health instantly.
- Personal Growth and Development — Building your confidence account and understanding YOU is key for ultimate success.
This step-by-step guide to a healthier life teaches:
- How to know the right amount of food you need to function optimally.
- How to use one of three different nutrition plans to figure out what will work best for you to achieve the best results.
- How to become physically active in a way that improves your life and helps you in all of your goals.
- How to overcome restless nights and insomnia.
- How to be more productive with your time and energy — two of your most valuable resources.
- How to improve your emotional health and manage the stress in your life.
- And how to improve your confidence in all aspects of your life.
Revamp is a book that was written to help you have a better life. You deserve this!