We help people who
- Are searching for their “WHY” in life
- Want to lose weight, become active, confident, and happy
- Need to re-energize, refocus, become more productive
- Have suffered from yo-yo dieting, depression from over-eating, or other forms of emotional eating
- Suffer ill health due to lack of proper nutrition knowledge
- Have “tried it all” without success
- Are brand new to nutrition and wellness
- Are overweight but ready to make a change
We help families who
- Care about one another’s health
- Want to grow stronger and fitter together — physically and mentally
- Learn how to grocery shop and cook healthier meals together
- Are eager to motivate one another and learn how to be accountability partners
- Want to teach children how to make better meal and snack decisions
- Want to raise children in a healthy, active environment
- Want to set each other up for lifelong success
By tackling your goals one by one and turning them into approachable, achievable behaviors that lead you to your path of continued success and happiness.
- Looking for a way to bring your family together in a quest for better health and fitness.
- Wanting to learn how to grocery shop better, cook healthy foods for your children, or meal prep for long-lasting success.
- Trying to figure out how to lift weights, become more mobile, or climb stairs without getting winded
- Trying to learn how to eat more or less food, or how to cut back on certain trigger foods in your life
- A retired senior who understands the value in staying active and eating nutrient dense foods in order to make the best out of the aging process.
- Depressed and searching for clarity in life
- Have just been diagnosed with poor health
- Tired of dieting and quick fixes
- Losing faith in yourself and need motivation
- Looking to get tips on how to live a better, fitter, more active life
- An expecting mother who wants to make the most out of her pregnancy
- Someone who wants to provide optimal health and nutrition for his family
- Parents who want to reduce the chance of illness in the family and become more active and fit–together!
- Starting to realize that now is the time for change.
Could this be you?
To us, it doesn’t matter if you’re young, old, thick, thin, depressed, happy, expecting or recovering. What matters to us is your health:
- Your mood.
- Your confidence.
- Your ability to walk up the stairs without becoming winded.
- Your ability to get up and down, on and off the floor when your grandchildren want to play.
- Your ability to give birth to a healthy, happy baby.
- Your ability to beat the negativity in your mind and conquer your food fears.
- Your ability to find more energy and conquer each day with enthusiasm.
- Your ability to find success after years of failing.
- Your ability to be the BEST you that we know you are capable of being.
That’s what matters. YOU. Your health. The health of your family.
Blue River is passionate about creating a society that places health and wellness at the forefront of life choices and decisions. And where does this start? Right here, right now, with you.
Are you ready to work with us?
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. -Rumi
Health isn’t a one-size-fits all approach. Just like the different diets you’ve tried or the various gyms you’ve joined, what works for some doesn’t work for all. I understand that you’re looking for someone to listen to YOU–not create a one-time quick fix that is “supposed” to work for everyone. You have personal goals and you’re looking for someone who understands your history. You need someone to formulate an easy to follow step-by-step plan that not only helps you reach your goals, but a plan that teaches you how to manage living a long, active, healthy life.
- Learn how to understand the food their bodies need and how to make better nutritional choices
- Understand the importance of meal prep and learn how to plan efficiently for themselves and their families
- Realize the importance of exercise and are taught the training that best suits their lifestyles
- Make time for sleep, learn how to lessen stress, and become better time managers and organizers
- Have more energy throughout the day
- Create positive relationships at work and at home
- Are happier, more confident, have higher self-esteem and become better leaders
If you find yourself
- Frustrated with conflicting diet advice,
- Upset because you’ve “tried it all” and failed,
- Needing more energy and sleep,
- Wanting to be happier and less stressed, or
- Just confused on how to start living a healthier life,
Then I want to give you the individual and unique attention that you and your body needs.
Are you eager for knowledge, and are you ready to work hard to find the happiness you know you deserve? If so, CLICK HERE to find which coaching package is best for you.
Not ready for one-on-one attention yet? That’s ok! Start HERE with our FREE RESOURCES.
Thank you for choosing Blue River Health!
Rough and jagged or calm and peaceful, the river moves us from one journey to the next. Rivers represent the flow of time, life’s transitions, and all it’s passageways. Once the River has completed all of the twists and turns of its long journey, it empties into the sea at its Delta. The Delta is derived from a Greek triangular symbol meaning “Change.” At the end of one’s journey, the end of the river stream, the result is Change, and the bringing together of all whom have found the courage, taken the journey, and embraced a life of new beginnings, and change.
Life is like a flowing river of opportunities. It’s up to you to stand up with a bucket or a spoon.
Are you someone ready to fill up your bucket?